Tree Removals are an unfortunate part of our industry, but it is a necessary part as well. Trees may have to be removed for several reasons such as disease, storm damage, or perhaps the tree is in the wrong spot.
When it comes to tree removal, Arbor Systems will remove the tree safely according to ANSI specifications. Our tree workers pride themselves on their ability to work together in coordination to remove the tree without damage to your home, or landscaping. Our complete clean up of the site ensures that your property will be neat, and tidy throughout the entire job and upon completion. We can haul everything away, or leave the wood for you to split. Our estimator can give you several options.
Arbor System has equipment that speeds up our work and makes us safer which in turn gives you a better price.
Arbor Systems offers high quality pruning of your trees and shrubs around your home or business. We use methods that have been approved by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) and Wisconsin Arborist Association (WAA). All of our arborists have been trained in these practices.
Reasons for pruning:
- Prune to promote plant health
- Remove dead or dying branches injured by disease, severe insect infestation, animals, storms, or other adverse mechanical damage.
- Remove branches and branch stubs that rub together.
- Avoid topping trees. Removing large branches leaves stubs that can cause several health problems. It also destroys the plants natural shape and promotes suckering and development of weak branch structure.
- Prune to improve plant appearance Appearance in the landscape is essential to a plant’s usefulness. For most landscapes, a plant’s natural form is best. Avoid shearing shrubs into tight geometrical forms that can adversely affect flowering. Alter a plant’s natural form only if it needs to be confined or trained for a specific purpose. When plants are pruned well, it is difficult to see that they have been pruned!
- Control plant size
- Keep evergreens well-proportioned, or remove unwanted branches, waterspouts, suckers, and undesirable fruiting structures that detract from plant appearance.
Prune to protect people and property;
Remove dead branches.
- Have hazardous trees taken down.
- Prune out weak or narrow-angled tree branches that overhang homes, parking areas, and sidewalks — anyplace falling limbs could injure people or damage property.
- Prune branches that obscure vision at intersections.
- For security purposes, prune shrubs or tree branches that obscure the entry to your home.